Limit interest-based advertising. you can limit the use of your information for interest-based advertising in the following ways:
- Browser settings. Block third-party cookies in your browser settings.
- Privacy browser/plugin. Allows you to block tracking technologies by using privacy browsers or ad-blocking browser plug-ins.
- Opt out of Google Analytics Advertising Features. You can opt out of Google Analytics Advertising Features through Google Ad Settings: https://myadcenter.google.com/.
- Change Facebook ad selections. You can prevent Facebook from using your information for interest-based advertising through Facebook Ad Settings: https://www.facebook.com/about/ads.
- Do not receive interest-based advertisements from certain third-party advertising partners. You can manage your advertising preferences for some of the third parties we work with to serve advertisements across the Internet using the options available at
- Online Advertising Initiative: https://thenai.org/opt-out/.
- Digital Advertising Alliance: optout.aboutads.info, you can go to https://www.youradchoices.com/appchoices, and download the AppChoices mobile app, which will allow you to opt-out of interest-based ads in mobile apps served by participating members of the Digital Advertising Alliance.
- We cannot offer any assurances as to whether the companies we work with participate in the opt-out programs described above.
- Change the settings of your mobile device. Use your mobile device settings to limit the use of the advertising ID associated with your mobile device for interest-based advertising purposes.
- For iOS 14.5 or Higher: Go to your Settings > Select Privacy > Select Tracking > Disable the “Allow Apps to Request to Track” setting.
- For Android devices with OS 2.2 or higher and Google Play Services version 4.0 or higher: Open your Google Settings app > Ads > Enable “Opt out of interest-based advertising.”
Block cookies and similar technologies. Most browsers let you remove or reject cookies. To do this, follow the instructions in your browser settings. Many browsers accept cookies by default until you change your settings. Please note that if you set your browser to disable cookies, the Service may not work properly. For more information about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set on your browser and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org. You can also configure your device to prevent images from loading to prevent web beacons from functioning.
Do Not Track. Some Internet browsers may be configured to send “Do Not Track” signals to the online services that you visit. We currently do not respond to “Do Not Track” or similar signals. To find out more about “Do Not Track,” please visit http://www.allaboutdnt.com.