Last updated: December 20, 2023
1. Report Infringement
(3) It is a requirement that the notice submitter be logged into our (“IP Portal”). You should include the following information in your report:
- Specific identification of the IP you believe is infringed including the registration number, written description of copyrighted work, link to copyrighted work, first date of use/publication, etc.
- Nature of infringement (whether infringement occurs on the product, physical product packaging, image on the product detail page, or text on the product detail page).
- List of infringing products (URLs for the product detail page of the specified product).
- List of infringers.
- Supporting documentation or any other information that will help in processing your complaint (such as order IDs for any test buys on the products you are reporting).
- Your contact details (name, address, phone number, and email address).
- Other information required under relevant laws.
2. Report Copyright Infringement Using Copyright Infringement Notice
(1) If you are an owner of copyright or authorized to act on behalf of the owner of a copyright that is allegedly infringed, you may submit a notice of infringement through , which must include the following:
- The physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of each copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed. A notice may cover multiple copyrighted works.
- Identification of each infringing material that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate each of such material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to contact you including your address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement to the effect that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A representation by you that (i) the information in the notice is accurate and (ii) under penalty of perjury, you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Other information or document required under relevant laws.
3. Withdrawal of Report
The intellectual property owner or authorized agent who reported infringement may withdraw its report through . The withdrawal request must clearly identify the report submitted by including the information of the complaining party, the intellectual property right previously claimed to have been infringed, and the material complained against which is to be withdrawn.